Join the Inspired Learning Network
Here's what you need to know!
- Each month, The Inspired Learning Project hosts digital conversations for like-minded educators to get actionable in their work to reimagine, redesign, and reinvent learning in their schools.
- These conversations take place on the Zoom platform, allowing you to participate with the click of a button.
- Each conversation will highlight practical ways that educators are moving beyond traditional achievement to create learning opportunities that inspire.
- During each session you'll be part of a conversation to explore a question that can help you go from ideas to action.
- Move beyond the limits of 140 characters for conversations that will drive your teaching and leading for the month to follow.
Mark your calendars!
Want to check out some of our conversations from last year?
Click on any of the images below to access the slides from the conversation. There are no videos/audios available as we do no record our conversations.